3.8.12

Chimera

He was a monster that had the lion's head, goat's body and tail of a dragon, and cast fire and flames from his mouth. She was the daughter of Echidna and Typhon. The first was a huge giant with a hundred heads, which created the evils Juno vapors of the earth out of spite, when her husband Jupiter created to Pallas, who as you know was armed with her head out. Echidna had to wife, who had the female bust and the rest of the body of a serpent. They had for children, as well as the Chimera, the dog Cerberus, the Hydra of Lerna, the Sphinx and the Nemean Lion. Bellerophon fought this monster and killed him. What led to this absurd fable, was a mountain called Quimerífera, crowning a volcano, around which roamed lions, whose skirt grazing goats and snakes whose foot is raised; disassembled and populated mountain Bellerophon.

Well, as in every post, I give my opinion or I think so, haha .. well .. I think the chimera is a mixture of fabulous animals, the lion with his nobility, the dragon with his strength .. while the story I found this a bit incomplete, I think we give a brief review .. I regret not having found a better, no time now :c
 
 
 
 




Lady Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment